Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as expected and predicted the kid I sold him to flaked out never made a payment. After 2 months sent him a text, "2 months now & no payment :( "
He sent back, "You can just have it like im sorry u sold me a broken car...i hope my money helped you more than me..." :roll:

The Rodeo ran fine when he bought it. Looks like he ran the battery down and blames it on the alternator left the parking brake on and burned up the rear brakes. Lil' fool. I found an empty Pot bag and snuff tin in the hidey box under the center console so I know where is money was going. anyway he forfeited the $525 down payment so I didn't loose. I can now take the roof rack and grill guard off for Rodeport. 8)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
When I went to university I sold a car to my friends cleaning lady. I gave it to her for a sweet deal, cause I needed to move. She paid me with 12 checks at $120 each, two of them bounced and I never heard from her OR could get a hold of her.

Good deal on getting your ride back, should cost less than the deposit for the quick repairs. Probably looking at $200 including a brand new battery - if it needs it.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
:shock: You mean when I buy a car from someone, it doesnt just continue to run perfectly forever afterward?!

What a little jackass. Oh well, you got it back and he had the pleasure of driving a zu for a while. Still cheaper than renting one.

·
Registered
160 Posts
this is why i never let a vehicle leave my sight unless the vehicle is paid in full. He probably sat in the zu, smoked his pot listening to music, and killed the battery.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
98Issuzu said:
this is why i never let a vehicle leave my sight unless the vehicle is paid in full. He probably sat in the zu, smoked his pot listening to music, and killed the battery.
I bet that is EXACTLY what happened.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
lol so you can smoke weed and listen to music. Now the truth comes out!

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
No just listen to tunes! That and get a rise from you LOL!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
what kinda rise are you talking about their Squatch............ :lol:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Suuuuurree... :flower: :tard: :toothy4: :hippy2:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
As much as I like my truck. IF I was going to be doing that I can come up with better places than sitting in Red Beans running down the battery.

RISE like a fish. Bait hook, cast line, Got another one!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
just don't gut me

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
RamAirZ said:
just don't gut me
CPR=Catch, Photo, Release.

Rodeo Joe I'm glad you got your truck back Mostley in one piece. Like said above Cash talks BS walks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.