Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across a complete 88 Turbo Impulse, what do I need to turbocharge my 4zd1 in my 87 Trooper? There were a bunch of vacuum operated sensors, how many of these are really necessary? I don't want to pay for random bits if don't need them.

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,697 Posts
I can't answer your question, because I'm a "0" when it comes to gas engines. But if that Impulse has a 5-speed, they're rare and sought-after. What part of the country (or the world) is this in?

Jack

·
Super Moderator
2,353 Posts
And an LSD 10bolt diff, also sought after.

Reactions: JoeIsuzu

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't answer your question, because I'm a "0" when it comes to gas engines. But if that Impulse has a 5-speed, they're rare and sought-after. What part of the country (or the world) is this in?

Jack
Northern California.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got an email on saturday morning seeing that this thing was just posted on row52. First thing I thought about was that front LSD. Super rare find, congrats!
I saw it late Saturday night and drove 2.5 hours to grab it Sunday morning, figured it be worth the drive. This is my second time getting a Impulse lsd, the last time I had someone pull it for me from the east coast and ship it to me, but sold it and kind of regretted it.

So I'm planning on keeping it this time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts