Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm back in the Isuzu fold. I bought my RS new in '88, drove the heck out of it and kept up with all the forums. Then, several years ago, I gave the Troop to my son and moved on. Now I find myself back in the driver's seat and after a few weeks, remember why I liked this vehicle so much. So I guess I'll keep this thing for a while and here I am again.

Steve :scratch:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
89RS said:
Well I'm back in the Isuzu fold. I bought my RS new in '88, drove the heck out of it and kept up with all the forums. Then, several years ago, I gave the Troop to my son and moved on. Now I find myself back in the driver's seat and after a few weeks, remember why I liked this vehicle so much. So I guess I'll keep this thing for a while and here I am again.

Steve :scratch:
Welcome back !

How bout some pics of your rig ?

:D :D :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome, lets see pics. Everyone loves a black RS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checking in again. Life got in the way and I parked the Trooper in 2017. My wife wanted me to either fix it or get rid of it. Last night I charged the battery and this morning turned the key. It fired right up! It drove pretty well, but there are some clutch issues. Probably master/slave. I've got an appointment with the mechanic to check it out. Oh, and now that it's running, my wife wants to keep it! Good memories she says. :cool:

Damn I like this thing, but pics would be an embarrassment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts