Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nerf bar has faded white and ugly. I see new nerf bars cheaper than what the Line-X will cost ($320 for the "premium" stuff that isn't supposed to fade), but when I plug in my vehicle, it never shows any of them as fitting my Rodeo Sport (or an Amigo).

Some guy actually did his WHOLE truck, and it looks kind of cool, I like (opinions probably vary). I found his thread here:

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra ... truck.html

So I guess I'll cough up the $320 and do it. I gotta say, I am loving my RS like no other vehicle I have ever had. If only the top came on and off with the push of a button, then it would be perfect. :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Save the money!!

Mask off the lower half of your truck and your wheels & tires. Get a $10 can of spray-on-bedliner from Walmart and shoot it yourself. Hit it with three or four light coats allowing for drying time so you don't get runs in it and it will look great.

Plus, if you scrape it on a rock or something it is cheap and easy to touch up.

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mike, I might do that. Kind of split, because I know it won't be Line-X quality. I talked to the guy today and got him down to $190, and that includes the UV protection, as long as I take the step bars off myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts