Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I was debt free and didn't have to pay off some bills. My tax refund would be buying a sweet new independent4x lift for my rodeo and new streetlock rims and some nice meaty tires .... Oooo to be debt free...

Go ahead dream a little....

Post your wish and see what other people are wanting also.... just for kicks...

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'd buy a new set of tires and a stereo that has a decent bluetooth setup. I should also replace the the slightly worn inner tie rod while I'm at it.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I wouldnt mind employing a midget to run for tools and such so I don't have to get under and out of my rig so much.. thats a work out in its own for my lazy fat a**

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd design a camper shell to replace the top that would allow you to sleep two. I'd also design a winch bumper for the front. While I'm at it, a set of fiberglassed rear inside quarters for the rear cargo area with sub/speaker mounts molded in. Also front kick panel pods with speaker mounts. And last but not least..... a set of cutout fender flares...

Actually, I'm in the process of designing all of these. Whether they ever come to fruition is quite a different story though. Time will tell... :wink:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Cronk said:
Freshly rebuilt Turbo Diesel with matching dash and wiring diagram.
To go along with that lockright 10-bolt! I need to get on here more often!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
This, but my refund isn't big enough.

Cronk said:
Freshly rebuilt Turbo Diesel with matching dash and wiring diagram.
If I had all of my refund this.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/2789390514.html

Yeah another zu, and that ones a great canidate, but not mandatory. And I know I could get him to come down a little more. He started it off at 2200. I'd aim this next one at fuel eco, long trips, and comfort giving how bad their already speculating fuel prices to be. If they'd quit speculating the prices wouldn't be so dang bad!

otherwise, and this is in the realm of possible, but I'll probably spread what's left of my refund out a little more smartly.

http://web.ardcorechoppers.com/parts_hardtails.asp

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I'm 100% debt free, and I bought an Alpine Supercharger for my Rodeo with my refund. :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
clipper 03 rodeo said:
I'm 100% debt free, and I bought an Alpine Supercharger for my Rodeo with my refund. :D
Showoff!!! :)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Cronk said:
clipper 03 rodeo said:
You suck! :lol: :lol: :lol:
X2!!!

I'm paying again! No mortgage + kids getting all grown = NO WORTHWHILE DEDUCTIONS!

Too bad I can't write-off my dogs and my zu's. Spent too much money on both last year!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Well, exept for child support & house payment, I am debt free. So since i did not have to pay in a pile of money to Uncle Sam this time around, I am ordering -a suprise to come :lol: - for Phoenix.
Gonna set me back about $1,200, but well worth every penny.

If I had UNLIMITED FUNDS: A complete new driveline assembly Duramax Diesel & all from A new Isuzu D-Max pickup, and a completly custom interior.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
99-02 Trooper.

With the refund, and then fund the rest with the sale of my rodeo.

Alas, I have no job, therefore no refund. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts