Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods, posting this here instead of Classified because I'm not selling anything; just a general alert.

I wandered into my local junkyard here in the Boise area today and was really surprised at how much stuff has come in.

Several LUV / Pup 2WD and 4WD, one with a great 70's style roll bar.

What really grabbed my attention was this 94 Amigo. This thing is CLEAN. It's lightly hit on the rear pasenger side but is in PRISTINE condition. I have no idea why it's in a junkyard. It's a 4WD 5-speed. The only parts missing I could tell are the manual hubs (I have no idea where they could have gone.... :twisted: )

Worth a trip if you live close and need Amigo stuff. I didn't photograph everything, there were 2 round-headlight assemblies and over a 20 1-st gen Rodeos and Troopers

Sorry for the low-res pics from my cell phone.

·
Registered
392 Posts
that yellow pup is nice, id love to restore it.

too bad im in the other corner of usa :roll:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's one more that just came in:

4x4 Pup long bed (gas) with auto hubs.

This is a 'pick n pull' type place where the price for everything is posted on a menu board. Very inexpensive generally.

Again, hoping that someone might find something useful before these crush. Usually, they keep them about 3 - 4 months.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
There's an 89 Amigo here at Pull and Save. I hate seeing stuff like that end up there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts