Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
DASZU said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezudXAQ0Fb0&feature=feedu
Me too !

That was very well put together. Well worth the time I had to wait for it to load.

And it looks like they have a really good community, there, as well.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
wow looks like a great time.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I would LOVE to take this trip. I wish I understood the captions and what was being said, although there does seem to be a universal language that wives speak. Numerous times my wife says the exact things the wives in this video did. Anyone else notice this?

Where was this, Libya, or somewhere in N Africa?

·
Registered
745 Posts
looks like mostly non-lifted, maybe stock SUVs. someone get a freight-liner booked, Isuzu desert trip!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
If I understood the comments posted below the vid, it was somewhere in Africa. They said that they understood both Afrikana and Dutch.

·
Registered
239 Posts
That looks like it would be a lot of fun! I wish I could do something like that

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
The red hilux at 1:52 is sick!

·
Registered
715 Posts
johnnie59 said:
If I understood the comments posted below the vid, it was somewhere in Africa. They said that they understood both Afrikana and Dutch.
Yea, my wife figured out that the language was Dutch or Africans (however it is spelled) so we figured it must be Southern Africa somewhere.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Um. Guys...

The title of the video is "Namib desert".

:wink: :lol: :lol:

From Wikipedia,
The Namib Desert is a desert in Namibia and southwest Angola that forms part of the Namib-Naukluft National Park, the largest game reserve in Africa. The name "Namib" is of Nama origin and means "vast place". Having endured arid or semi-arid conditions for at least 55 million years,[1] it is considered to be the oldest desert in the world.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
The various ruins they passed were way cool. You have to wonder how old it was. WWII, or even far older?

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
There are outcroppings of Gypsum in the Namib that have not seen so much as a single drop of rain, at least 5000 years prior to the Ice Age......... it's DRY!

.........and OLD.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.