twilson said:
one of the 3 troopers lol
:eek: can i get another one of the troopers :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
only the white one runs lol

blown head gasket in the one closets in pic and the other one has a blown head as well.

the one furthest away will be fixed soon the inside does not have a stain on it show room condition.

got it for 1000 dollars

the red one closest to picture is a " Parts Trooper "

i have used the front bumper / grill / headlight on my trooper after the wreck this past winter. i dont really need any more parts, i think were going to just junk it!!! :(

1 more trooper gone...... there running out!! lol

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it does not have factory fog lights unfortunalty.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Having one or two Troopers is understandable. But having three ... thats just selfishness. :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol its a longg story on why i have them

i wrecked mine the white one so i went to Rockville md to purchase one of the troopers as a parts car, knowing it didnt run and it had the parts i needed.. well after getting it home i realized its in show room condition and i payed 1000 dollars, so im going to put another 2 grand into it possibly get a new engine and i have a great looking trooper for less than 3 grand.. so that kept me looking untill i found the red one i picked up from a guy for 800 dollars which still runs just has a coolant leak. i used that truck for all my parts and still have the truck left over. im planning on selling it for cheap or taking the window motors off rear bumper all the stuff thats useful and keeping it in my shed since i will have 2 troopers on road :)

haha so yeah...

these isuzus will be worth some money in 10 years i think because they dont make them anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.