Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller.

Well, I got in my first accident, and with my '95 Rodeo. I am so mad at myself. Its not totaled, but the repair is quoted at $2500, so it looks like i'll be doing the repairs myself instead. For your viewing pleasure:

I pulled the front end apart to see the damage. It actually isn't as bad as it could of been. Its hard to tell in this pict, but the bumper pushed against that auxillery fan, bending it's grille and bowed the AC radiator in, but it still works. Nothing is leaking either. It also bent in that vertical member(anyone know the name of it? I can't figure it out), pulling down the hood and bending it all to hell.

So now I am trying to find body panels. Anyone know of a good, cheap place? I'm looking at Certifit now, there are very cheap, but I am wondering about their quality. If anyone has any suggestions on where to get the panels (or tips on tearing down and rebuilding a rodeo's front end for that matter), let me know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.