1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Awesome! 8)

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
It's been done......... for 3 years, in fact......... by me.

Aside from the mileage, the VX is an excellent pizza delivery vehicle -- quick, nimble, All-wheel & 4-wheel-drive for when the weather turns foul, and plenty of room for large orders with the rear seats folded-up.

I really miss it :cry:

The new owner doesn't deliver with it, but he is the General Manager of a pizza place in the next town, so it's parked there about 65-70 hours a week.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Smiley said:
It's been done......... for 3 years, in fact......... by me.

Aside from the mileage, the VX is an excellent pizza delivery vehicle -- quick, nimble, All-wheel & 4-wheel-drive for when the weather turns foul, and plenty of room for large orders with the rear seats folded-up.

I really miss it :cry:

The new owner doesn't deliver with it, but he is the General Manager of a pizza place in the next town, so it's parked there about 65-70 hours a week.
I was going to say that was probably Smiley. But Texas! they are really expanding your area. Ha Ha

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
well in my area theres a VX driven by the sheriff and down south in carpinteria theres one that they use for the DARE program! back in middle school I was like OOOH!! whats that?! it must be special vehicle made just for the police!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.