Isuzu SUV Forum banner

I Present To You ----- A Movie ------

691 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  johnnie59 
Watched bits and pieces over the course of the day. Will likely watch again when I can watch it all the way through. Certainly eye opening! :shock: Would be a great movie to share with teenagers!

Makes me think twice about wanting kids! Why bring them into a future that will be so bleak?

Although I am not the best steward of the environment at all times, I do my best to do good things. I think a slide show similar to this may have guided me to my current career in the Environmental Field. Right now my job is cleaning up water contamination but over the course of my career, I've worked to fix the messes my grandparents and parents generations made. I'd like to think that would knock a dent on my carbon footprint. I do have hope of living off the grid one day.

I think the noble thing for me to do is go abroad and begin helping some of the people in nations featured in this film.

Thanks for sharing Joe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.