1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
This dude > Ken Block

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think Ken Block raped that track. HARD.

Them boys are talented no question.

-Robert

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
TKEPA251 said:
I think Ken Block raped that track. HARD.

Them boys are talented no question.

-Robert
Yea, I just wish that his stunt driving talent would transition into WRC results. :roll:

I'm a fan of international motorsport (can't stand nascar) namely F1 and WRC, and would love to see some successful American drivers. Right now Block is the only one trying and for that I give him credit, just wish he could actually score some points and be competitive.

BTW: Block's Gymkhana 4 video is now out.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sags said:
Yea, I just wish that his stunt driving talent would transition into WRC results. :roll:

I'm a fan of international motorsport (can't stand nascar) namely F1 and WRC, and would love to see some successful American drivers. Right now Block is the only one trying and for that I give him credit, just wish he could actually score some points and be competitive.

BTW: Blocks Gymkhana 4 video is now out.

Easy killer, you're talkin to a die-hard NASCAR fan here! EARNHARDT TILL I DIE! Sad day when Dale Sr. passed. Now I pull for Harvick.

I enjoy a little F1, open-wheel, rally, and any road racing. Baja is a lot of fun to watch too. I HATE drifting. That **** aint racing and it aint no damn sport. Tanner Foust can suck it. Although in Top Gear he's tolerable. [/random nonsensical blabbering]

-Robert

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sags said:
BTW: Block's Gymkhana 4 video is now out.

That freakin rocked. :headbang:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CSW said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeUaOpqdiyA

Think you all might enjoy this one as well.

-C
That was a great ride. Thanks. Man, the sound of that thing is just heavenly music to my ears.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That was a great ride. Thanks. Man, the sound of that thing is just heavenly music to my ears.
I know exactly what you mean! I beleive at one point in time that was a record lap on the ring for "production" class vehicles.

-C

1 - 10 of 10 Posts