Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I thought about keeping the 96 Rodeo (wreck). I need the bumper, grill, windshield, tires and paint. She will be ready to go then.

I have been looking at cars and NOTHING is doing it for me. And the more I think about it, I don't know if I am going to be comfortable in a car.

The Rodeo *feels* good to me. I can see out of it good, I feel safe, I am very comfortable in it.

I am afraid I am going to regret letting her go. With 120,000 miles on it, would it be worth keeping?

I am so confused. :? :?

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
With the conversation we had on the phone shortly after you wrecked her yes you would regret letting her go.

That's why I couldn't believe it when you said you were even considering letting it go.

Keep it, it's paid for right?

Joe

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, paid for.

I have been avoiding the garage so I don't see it. Well, that only works for so long. After seeing it-nice & shiny, I got that longing feeling again.

~~thinking of summer days, cruising down 43 with the windows down and the music up, in a shiny black Rodeo~~

Funny you would be the first to say keep it, after that long talk of narrowing down what I should & should not look at! :D

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
It has more to do with the emotional bond you have with it than anything.

It's your baby, and you love it!

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.