Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
markbrickens said:
Can I use a Honda Passport part instead? They are $338 in Indianapolis
what part number exactly do you need? i MAY have it in my inventory but "actuator" is too general of a part. transmission related? engine? shift on the fly front drive? just need more info, we may be able to help you with lower priced OEM NEW or used...

Ron

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
lowzone said:
shift on the fly front drive?
This one was dropped somewhere in 2003 or 2004. My vehicle does not have one - both half-axles are permanently connected. The 2WD/4WD connection is performed only in TC.

I actually like the late-years design - no front "hubs" and no actuators. It is stronger and simpler.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'm pretty sure they still have an axle disconnect in there.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
CatFuzz said:
Going through my vehicle hardware, and through the myisuzuparts.com, I figured that they dropped that somewhere in 2003. I had a 2002 Rodeo, and I know the difference.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
holger said:
CatFuzz said:
Going through my vehicle hardware, and through the isuzuparts.com, I figured that they dropped that somewhere in 2003. I had a 2002 Rodeo, and I know the difference.
regardless, its still a vague part request. i have shifter actuators for the trans somewhere here , but the 03-04 had the Aisin trans, correct? not the GM car trans..either way i need a part number or picture to see if i have what they need and for a **** load cheaper then 340.00

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
lowzone said:
either way i need a part number or picture
of course, the request was vague, I agree.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'd be curious to know more about them if they don't have an axle disconnect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts