Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I posted a vid of the whole scene the other day. It's from a really cheesy, low budget sci-fi movie that came out in the 80's called R.O.T.O.R.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Trooper King said:
how did the guy blowup? :scratch:
Spontanious cheezy movie combustion!

·
Registered
677 Posts
The guy wasn't really a guy. It was a killer cop robot. When they used the Trooper to pull it apart it blew up cause it had an atomic power cell....

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
johnnie59 said:
The guy wasn't really a guy. It was a killer cop robot. When they used the Trooper to pull it apart it blew up cause it had an atomic power cell....
I am wondering why they used "rope" that was no thicker than your average shoestring.

Also why the guy called it "fuse".

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
HEY! I believe thats a 2 door LS (the pillars are the same color as the rest of the car) :wink: very rare for those years!...uuh yea back to the subject, yea talk about them folks who just blow up on ya!

·
Registered
350 Posts
It wasn't "rope" it was some kind of new invention detonation cord that the scientist lead character uses earlier in the movie to take out trees and stumps on his farm. They were trying to stop the killer robot cop that had gone rogue. I just watched the whole movie the other week on Netlfix after stusvend made his post. It wasn't that bad for a cheesy sci-fi movie from the 80s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts