Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
I saw one of those the other day, and was struck by how much like an Amigo, they are.

I wondered if there was any real similarity. Being a GM of the right years, to be a co-op between GM and Isuzu...

I certainly wouldn't turn one down, myself, given the gas mileage...

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I was very close to buying one myself one day but turned it down in the end. I still think they would be fun though.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Even I would rock a tracker. It is just a rebadged version of the newer Suzuki Samurai, which are actually really decent mini off-roaders. Only thing to really watch out for is hard turns lol.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I think the jimny (not available here unfortunately) is what the sami became. Still features a solid front axle

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
ImpulseRocket89 said:
Even I would rock a tracker. It is just a rebadged version of the newer Suzuki Samurai, which are actually really decent mini off-roaders. Only thing to really watch out for is hard turns lol.
Well a rebadged sidekick, but I would own one too, I think they are neat and look sweet lifted.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
They are nothing like an amigo. My ex-gf had one when I met her. Be glad you have a hard top because the soft top will drive you nuts flapping against the B pillar support. I kind of liked the little thing until she got t-boned at an intersection and not very hard, it flopped on its side and slid a long ways. Would be afraid to drive a lifted one on the street. They have a weird steering wheel angle too, at least the year that she had did. Dont remember what year hers was.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I like the way the hood lines flow into the mirrors and the fenders flow into the rear blinkers...

I shared airspace with one between Ozark and Montgomery (hwy 231) last Sunday when headed home from Hartford. They were on the short list when I found Oddball.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sabre07 said:
I like the way the hood lines flow into the mirrors and the fenders flow into the rear blinkers...

I shared airspace with one between Ozark and Montgomery (hwy 231) last Sunday when headed home from Hartford. They were on the short list when I found Oddball.
Hartford.wow.you were an hour away from me.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
1990 Geo Tracker 4x4 Tin top

http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... ker%204x4/

why Blue Hornet you ask?
Maybe because of the impressive 4cyl 80hp engine breathing thru headers and a glasspack before exiting the rear and sound like a pissed off hornet. :lol:

I havn't really decided what I will do with it.Right now,I will enjoy the gas mileage.
you have a nice geo sweet :twisted:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
painted the rims black,even the spare,tinted the rear windows,added a sony radio.
amazing how easy the back glass on the sides comes out.Take off the doors and the rear door and it would be a mud slinging machine. :lol:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
When are you opening the used car lot? My count this is like the 7th vehicle or so! Haha, just giving you a hard time because I am jealous you have allthe cool 4x4's :oops:

Cool tracker though! :D

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
working on getting my dealers license actually. :D
That is awesome. Cut me a deal on my next car :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
94Rodayo4x4 said:
88BamaTrooper said:
working on getting my dealers license actually. :D
That is awesome. Cut me a deal on my next car :D :D :D
no problem.i just like doing it for extra cash.i dont expect to double my money on the cars i buy,just a few hundred bucks to keep my hobbies floating.lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts