Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife agreed to trading in her Jetta. We are getting 2500 for it, and my wife will be getting a 2008 Honda Fit. Perfect size for our needs with the dog/baby, and perfect engine size for her fuel economy needs.

It is as if the cosmos have again favored the relationship between the amigo and I...like we were meant to be together. :)

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Two_squirrels said:
The wife agreed to trading in her Jetta. We are getting 2500 for it, and my wife will be getting a 2008 Honda Fit. Perfect size for our needs with the dog/baby, and perfect engine size for her fuel economy needs.

It is as if the cosmos have again favored the relationship between the amigo and I...like we were meant to be together. :)
Uh oh.

I don't know if I am going to be able to catch the lynch mob before they get to your place, or not.

They were SURE you were selling the amigo.

I don't think they were too prepared though.

Still you might want to lock the doors, at least one of them had a couple shoestrings tied together and was practiving his hangman's knot...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh. I am ready to fight. my axe is already by the door!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I love my Fit! Awesome gas mileage, minimal maintenance, low insurance costs, high resale value...what more could you ask for in a daily driver? Any questions about it let me know. :) I'm sure you'll enjoy trying out the "lounge" feature of the seats. Haha!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Proptied said:
I love my Fit! Awesome gas mileage, minimal maintenance, low insurance costs, high resale value...what more could you ask for in a daily driver? Any questions about it let me know. :) I'm sure you'll enjoy trying out the "lounge" feature of the seats. Haha!

:pukeleft: :pukeright:

Notice any similarities?

;)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They only thing I would change about the one we bought is the color (same as the blue fit pictured above). combined with the blue-green of the amigo, now it will look we are aggressive fans of the color blue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts