Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
looks good,whatch that for a while tho'
It looks like you used a pc of 3/8-16 all thread if so that is like grade 2 and can stretch and possible fail,just watch it and it'll probablly loosen with time,you'll notice tire sqeaking.
Atleast if bolt fails it can't come off the truck.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
very nicely done :thumbright:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bansil said:
It looks like you used a pc of 3/8-16 all thread if so that is like grade 2 and can stretch and possible fail,just watch it and it'll probablly loosen with time,you'll notice tire sqeaking.
its a grade 8 bolt but i am forshure watching it i might drill a hole in it and put a hitch pin in it to keep it from rideing up

thanks everyone

thanks -Nick

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Bikesrcool said:
Bansil said:
its a grade 8 bolt but i am forshure watching it i might drill a hole in it and put a hitch pin in it to keep it from rideing up

thanks everyone

thanks -Nick
If you have problems with it sliding back you can weld a round pc under the square pc that fits into the rim,or just use one of your left over drive flanges,flip it upside down and weld it to the square plate...it'll help with tire sliding.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bansil said:
Bikesrcool said:
Bansil said:

thanks everyone

thanks -Nick
If you have problems with it sliding back you can weld a round pc under the square pc that fits into the rim,or just use one of your left over drive flanges,flip it upside down and weld it to the square plate...it'll help with tire sliding.
its pretty steady lol!!

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
that is pretty bad ace! Well done!

:thumbright:

cheers
-ian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.