Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 86 4 door. with a 2.6, webber, de-smogged. grill and badges are in great shape. one of you guys need this rig. the the bidding begin. seriously, send me an email if your interested and i will send pics. it is to hard to put them up here.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
2-86s-in-my-yard said:
i have an 86 4 door. with a 2.6, webber, de-smogged. grill and badges are in great shape. one of you guys need this rig. the the bidding begin. seriously, send me an email if your interested and i will send pics. it is to hard to put them up here.
I'll give you a quarter for it.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Hmmm site-unseen, unable to pass inspection, from an undisclosed location... I'll go as high as $1.00.... IF you deliver.

~psguardian

We are normally a pretty reasonable bunch. However... you can't come into an online forum as an unkown, with no real details, no images, no base price limit, & expect us to be clawing past each other to 'bid on your rig'...

If you are honestly trying to sell we will be happy to help you figure out it's true market worth in present condition, & if there are any buyers in your area. You just need to give us more to go on then that first post...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll get pics up of both rigs today. didn't i mention i have a 4 door base model runner w/ 2.6 and a weber. i also own a 2 door ls 86 all original clock, intermittant wipers the whole shebang perfect grill. 3rd owner. then let the bidding begin

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
i like the 2dr LS....i had one just like it but burgandy. too bad youre so far away and the wife just got a new car....she loves the 1st gen troopers

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
No offense but I think you are seriously over estimating the value of what you have. Those models in my area are generally 1000-1500 all day long. I hope that does not offend you but you will most likely have a hard time getting 2500 & 3500 for those rigs on here and many will probably not bid so low so as to not put you off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.