Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this group. Nice to see others like the same rig! My rodeo's torn down to the cylinders right now. Doin' a full top-end job on it. Been one of the best rigs I've ever had!! Bought it used about 5 years ago for $1,850 and I've got more than my money's worth and thensome out of it. There hasn't been a trail it couldn't hit or a fishin' hole it couldn't find! Can't wait to get it back together. Should run even smoother than it did when I got it! :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you're at all close to Centralia Wa you should come on out tomorrow to Fort Borst Park from 2pm on...we're having a PNW swap meet and greet.

My cell # is (360) 827-1841 and my name is Josh, just shoot me a text or give me a call anytime after 10 tomorrow if you need directions and want to join us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wish I could. That's down by one of my favorite fishin' holes! Gotta work though. Thanks for the invite, it's greatly appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.