Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so Im looking for another aluminum rim for my spare tire...and I was wondering...How in the hell do I identify rim maker with out the hub caps? When I mounted my new tires all i found inside the rims where the number "99" in all of them but I didnt find any signs of brand or size...anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
My only suggestion...actually two suggestions would either be post a picture for someone to identify, or search some aftermarket tire / rim stores on line and see if you find a match.
If they are factory rims, I've used www.car-parts.com and searched various years to see if I can find a match and identify what they were available on.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heh yea a picture might help :lol:
:oops: silly me

some guy said they were center line but also american racing has a very similar style of rims so I have no clue
I mean Im sure i can buy some just like it with the same type of lug nuts (my lug nuts are like this) I dont know if different makes use certain type of lug nuts

but im just curious to know

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i did some research and apparently american racing wheels are cast aluminum and centerline are forged aluminum which if its true, then the finish on the back side of the rims tell me they are american racing due to the rough finish which is very similar to casting finishes

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
That sure looks like an American Racing Outlaw II. Pretty common wheel. They made them for years. But there were also tons of knock offs of that wheel. Ford even made some factory wheels that were really similar.
http://www.superduty-hq.com/outlawiimachined6lug.aspx

Same number of holes as an OutlawII.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.