Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an awesome Amigo!

Anyone care to guess the lift and/or tire sizes?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Around 6" and 35's

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Front fenders have been trimmed. Doesn't look like an extreme amount of lift. I'd say maybe 3 or 4 inches.

EDIT: I take it back. Maybe 6 inches is about right.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
hard to say 8) recon

·
Registered
523 Posts
I believe that is Chris Perosi's old rig. I honestly don't recall if it had more then a 4" lift. He sort of "pioneered" the lift for the 2nd gen Amigos...having a spring shop make him some lift coils...WAY BACK in da' day.

I am pretty sure he never did a bodylift, and those are only 33's I believe.

so I'd say it's 3-4''

Also, if you have ever heard of a "CP lift" that's where it came from.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Actually that's Mike Woods Amigo before he SAS'd it. I think he had a 3" Calmini lift on it then. If I remember right he was one of the first with the lift and basically was proofing it. Those are 33s I believe. He also has a Calmini winch bumper on it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Griz said:
Actually that's Mike Woods Amigo before he SAS'd it. I think he had a 3" Calmini lift on it then. If I remember right he was one of the first with the lift and basically was proofing it. Those are 33s I believe. He also has a Calmini winch bumper on it.
Pretty sure it's Chris'. I don't recall Mike ever having the Xterrain tires on his...nor does the license plate look like a CA. plate. It looks like a NJ plate from here.

Either way, neither of them had a bodylift that I recall, so it's in the 3-4'' range...and yes, 33's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts