Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that you lost your spare tire? It had to have made a noise or bounced up and lifted the back of your truck....... rolled next to you at the stop light? Surely you had to wonder what that was?

Found a perfectly good tire today, right in middle of the road. Someone lost it, looks like the tire carrier stripped out since the carrier is still on the rim. A General Ameritrac 255-70-16, only has minor scuffs on the sidewall, probably the only time it's been on the ground. :roll:

I've seen whole bed liners along the interstate countless times, that one too is a mystery to me. Probably the best though was a full sized fiberglass shower still in its shrink wrap and crate. It had marks where it skidded to a halt on the rumble strips. I swear people are clueless to their surrounding a lot of the time........

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Hahahaha... people are so stupid. A few months ago I was out walking Turkish and this guy was walking his Lab, and this dog is in his **** stance and dropping dueces all over the sidewalk. With the leash tight and the poor dog dragging, the man kept walking and did not even notice. :roll:

Idiots

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imamonstertruck said:
Hahahaha... people are so stupid. A few months ago I was out walking Turkish and this guy was walking his Lab, and this dog is in his s--- stance and dropping dueces all over the sidewalk. With the leash tight and the poor dog dragging, the man kept walking and did not even notice. :roll:

Idiots

cheers
-Ian
That paints a funny picture. :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor dog.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
If you spot a pooping pooch in an area where you wish for the pooch to poop elsewhere, quickly catch the dog's attention, lock either fingers or hands together, tug them in opposing directions, and this will stop the pooping pooch. When he sees the strain of the tug, he can no longer strain himself. #!*t don't happen. :D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I think sometimes people are aware when things like bedliners and stuff go flying out of their trucks. I bet they just keep on going for fear of some kind of liability. It's weasely but I bet that's it.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
HAH! "hope you dont have a flat soon!!"
one time at my dads old work there was a guy hauling a horse trailer AND!!! a trailer with a golf kart...well this guy was driving down the freeway. He gets to his destination and is setting everything up for the horse show. He gets a call from the police telling him his trailer is on the side of the freeway and he needs to go pick it up....this was like 3 hours away :shock: if some one doesnt even noticed a trailer with a golf kart a spare tire can go unnoticed super easily!!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
A friend of mine's hitch once broke while he was towing his boat across the tampa bay bridge. For those that don't know, Tampa bay bridge is several miles long. Anyways he was just cruising along and looked to his right only to see his boat riding along with no truck towing it. He used his truck to ram the boat into the side wall to stop it. This guy is a total cataclysm anyway so this particular event was just par for the course. He's the same one who epoxied his head to his driveway so you know.. :lol:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
stusvend said:
This guy is a total cataclysm anyway so this particular event was just par for the course. He's the same one who epoxied his head to his driveway so you know.. :lol:
Pictures and story :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Bansil said:
stusvend said:
This guy is a total cataclysm anyway so this particular event was just par for the course. He's the same one who epoxied his head to his driveway so you know.. :lol:
Pictures and story :mrgreen:
Well okay. :mrgreen:

A little background first. This is our friend Eddie or Fast Eddie or simply "Fast", as he is most commonly called. This guy is about 5'3" and looks like the missing link. To say he is rough around the edges would be an understatement. When I was a kid and my parents and I used to go eat dinner at his house, to announce the meal, Eddie would always exclaim, "Slop it up, hogs!" This made my mother absolutely cringe. Also, never let this man borrow anything unless you are performing some kind of durability product testing or just like for your stuff to come back broken. If you do happen to ask what happened to your (insert item here) he will simply tell you that, "It's just part of the price of being my friend." So all that is just to paint a picture for you.

Okay, so he was working on the same damn boat he smashed into the retaining wall. He was lying underneath it slathering epoxy on a crack that developed on the bottom of the hull. This was that heavy duty, blue colored, marine epoxy and like with most things he dealt with, Eddie was becoming impatient with the time in which it took to dry. Soooo, he quadrupled the amount of hardener he was adding and started mixing it up. Obviously it became very hard to stir in a hurry and in his haste to get it on the boat he laid his mixing stick, now covered in SUPER epoxy on the drive way and went back to painting the stuff on. Well he laid the back of his head down on the driveway right in the new puddle of epoxy. My father was tinkering around in Eddie's garage when he started to hear a faint, "Walt... Walt. WALT!" He walked over and asked what was up. Eddie stated that his head was stuck. My father crouched down and looked under the boat and of course dyed laughing. Long story short, after my dad finally pulled it together, he made use of his filet knife and cut Eddie's glued hair from the driveway.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the event as it happened but next time I'm over at Eddie's house I'll get a shot of that tuft of hair mixed with blue epoxy still very much glued to the surface.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
stusvend said:
A friend of mine's hitch once broke while he was towing his boat across the tampa bay bridge. For those that don't know, Tampa bay bridge is several miles long. Anyways he was just cruising along and looked to his right only to see his boat riding along with no truck towing it. He used his truck to ram the boat into the side wall to stop it. This guy is a total cataclysm anyway so this particular event was just par for the course. He's the same one who epoxied his head to his driveway so you know.. :lol:
THE SKY BRIDGE? holy smokes!!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
The Skyway is not the place to loose your boat! Neither are the Howard Franklin, the Gandy, or the Causeway bridges. Or your spare for that matter.

I can't even remember all the strange stuff I've seen come off of pick-ups and flat bed trailers over the years. I think the funniest was a porta-potty. Guy hit a bump that sort of caused the back of his trailer to bounce really hard. Potty came off the back, rolled a few times, then came to rest perfectly upright and ready for use on the shoulder....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts