Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I don't have a horn, and can not find the connector. Can anyone tell me what color the wires are and where to find them. I think it's been clipped.. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
My single source shows a green/orange wire to each of 2 horns.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay I couldnt find any lose clipped wires or the connector. I am going to have to trace it from the steering wheel I guess..

·
Registered
11,705 Posts

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
You bet. Hope it's accurate.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Gizmo42 said:
Behind the grill/bumper below the headlights. Mine only had one horn and was on the passenger side.
Was`it made that way? Most had a low note / high note 2 horn configuration. However, most of the ones you see these days are missing one of the horns.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
I think mine only came with one horn. But I'm not positive because I think mine had been in a wreck before I bought it and one might have gone missing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't have a grill or front bumper. I have a custom built guard. I see where the horn was but the only wires leading out of the front are going to my fog lights and headlights.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
With the horns on the passenger side, most vehicles will have the harness coming from the frontmost, passenger side corner traveling to the horn. Gizmo might have a pic or can text exactly where the harness is located. Could have been cut, etc. Gonna be there unless the wires were removed back to a connector or even farther back. In a 2 horn setup, you will normally have a single circuit going to one horn with a small spliced pigtail going to the other horn. Possibly has a black plastic connector with a female spade.

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
shooter said:
Gizmo might have a pic or can text exactly where the harness is located.
LOL what you know, I actually do.

Look at the wires where they come through the rad support on the passenger side. The one that curves upward under the headlight toward the radiator is the horn wiring.The harness going down and along the front is the wiring I ran for bumper lights. The plug at the far left of the pic clipped to the rad support is the factory bumper light plug.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
:lol: Very good. It was meant to be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts