Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm the original owner of a 99 Rodeo LS 4 WD, bought it Jan 00. I drive mostly on the highway with some Beach driving in the summer. Currently have 110,000 mi. and still going strong. No major problems experienced (knock on wood), just the usual for a Rodeo which includes two fuel sending units replaced, and an idler pully just replaced. I do all the usual maintenance except I use Mobil 1 (10W30) and change every 5,000mi. I use a K&N drop in, changed the shocks to Monroe Sensatracs, and currently have Toyo M-410 Open Country tires 265/75/15 other than that it's as stock as can be. I think it's a great Truck.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Welcome the Planet, and get ready for the Intake manifold gaskets to crack. I just changed one of them on my 98 Passport. It was pretty easy, took about 1.5 hours. Now that I've done one it'd be less. Cost under twenty dollars.

Keep up on the Preventitive Maint. and you should have a nice truck for a long time.

Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up bigpoppax2, that's the next thing I was planning to do. Are there any manuals for 2nd gen. Rodeos? The only ones I see in the stores are for previous versions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.