Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im new to Isuzu, well im new to SUVs all together. I have a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo with a 3.2 v6, 2 wheel drive, 3 inch suspension lift, flowmasters full exhaust, 31" street beaters and i have 32" all-terrains in my garage for when i go offroad. Yes, i go offroad in it. Quite fun actually. lol I heard things about rodeos, well Isuzus being good offroad. I dont know if thats true or not, but from what i seen it is true. Where i go offroad at, people think im crazy for bringing a 2 wheel drive out and an isuzu Rodeo out. People down here in Florida are crazy about there little chevy pick ups and what not. Anyways im new to this, i hope to talk to you isuzu fans later.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Welcome to the Planet, and nice Rodeo!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Whoot another 2 wheel drive rodeo with Mud on it... bet his grill matches his paint though :( ..

Too bad you're in Florida and not here with us but hurray for another muddy green rodeo .... and yes Rodeo's own!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I painted the grill black. I thought it looks alright. And thanks for welcoming me to the planet. Yeah i find nothing wrong with just 2 wheel drive on my rodeo, i mean its nasty with that 3.2L. The only problem i have is sugar sand down here, As soon as i hit sugar sand and i mean hella soft sugar sand, my back tires just dig. But mud holes, muck playgrounds, play mud, and gravel trails... I do fine. Its just the really soft sugar sand. And it has to be very soft for me get to get stuck. But i love my rodeo and how it just walk over some 4WD chevys pick ups and what not. lol 2WD aint bad at all.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Awww another Green Rodeo with a black grill like mine. Hit a tree with mine and it just seams that Green Rodeos are rare. Found dozens in the salvage yards but none Green. Ended up with a Red Grill ( best condition ). Sprayed it with Primer , Painted it Matt Black , and then clear coated it. Now 3 years later its feeling off and the red is showing through.

Meh was good looking for Christmas at least :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, i seen maybe one other green Rodeo down here. But it was bone stock and matching grill. lol I think it looks great with a black grill. Im looking to buy a brush guard for it. I ran down a couple trees with my rodeo in the woods. But no serious damage other than cracking the driverside side marker/turnsignal. I will post pics of the front of the Rodeo. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im from the Titusville area. like east of Orlando on the east coast.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
The space coast! My uncle used to live in Titusville. His ex wife and daughters still live there.

EZ-livin on this board had a 2wd Rodeo that went places I would have never guessed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahaha nice. Yeah its quite nice here. For some reasons all the rodeo drivers here have clean clean clean rodeos. They look at mine weird because my rodeo happens to be very unclean and quite muddy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So I hate to say it , but I'm gonna be a traitor. I'm purchasing a 99 Isuzu Rodeo Green LS with 4 wheel drive tomorrow. Gonna give the wife mine since I can't keep her out of it anyways. Sorry Mudding is fun but I wanna climb some stuff. Nice pics btw! Too bad you were so far away you could have gone to hidden trails with us was a BLAST!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts