Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Morgantown last night (TX Roadhouse) and there is a new building up where Pargo's used to be. Thought maybe they were rebulding it. No such luck for you-sorry. It is going to be a Chic-Fil-A. :cry:

They are also putting in a Qboda Mexican Grill where the Chinese Boo-Fay used to be on the corner. (don't kow if you and Kelli like Mexican-we don't, looks like someone else ate it first!)

We will be sticking to Roadhouse.

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
No big deal. There's always the Beanery, and the Roadhouse.

Keep us updated on the rebuild.

Joe

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are at a standstill right now. With his hours, the last thing he wants to do is come home and work on it-that I can understand. They are working 11 hours a day now, 6 days a week. We have to call the dealer and get prices on (I will describe them as best as I can) the bar that goes across that is above the radiator and I would call it the inside front fender-the silver piece that is bent up. We don't think we are going to be able to get them at a salvage yard. You will probably hear me scream where you live when I get the prices from the dealer.

Battery (mine busted) will come from where he works, so we will get a good price on that. Welder is on standby (from where he works). Just finding the time and funds to do everything. Everyone that asks me what I want for Christmas, I am telling them donations to the Isuzu repair fund!

Will keep you updated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.