Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ugly car, but damn; Isuzu diesel! That car would almost be buyin just for the engine...

-Robert

·
Registered
676 Posts
nfpgasmask said:
Yup, Isuzu diesel under the hood of that puppy. There's a nice I-mark Fastback on eBay right now too, the wife calmly said, "no" followed by the word, "divorce". :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-Ot ... 0765270723

Bart
Now that's much better looking lol. Still not quite my style, but hey it's a Zu.

Ooh poor fella your wife must not share your enthusiasm for the black sheep of imports. O well her loss lol.

-Robert

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
TKEPA251 said:
Ooh poor fella your wife must not share your enthusiasm for the black sheep of imports. O well her loss lol.
Yeah, she most certainly doesn't. She admits to liking the VehiCROSS, but the other two she just rolls her eyes. When I showed her the I-Mark, she said, and I quote, "that is the uglist thing I have ever seen". I sorta agree, however, 50MPG, and these cars are well known to run for over 300k with no issues. The body will rust out before the motor stops, at least that is the word on the street. It would be nice to have one in the collection.

Bart

·
Registered
676 Posts
nfpgasmask said:
Yeah, she most certainly doesn't. She admits to liking the VehiCROSS, but the other two she just rolls her eyes. When I showed her the I-Mark, she said, and I quote, "that is the uglist thing I have ever seen". I sorta agree, however, 50MPG, and these cars are well known to run for over 300k with no issues. The body will rust out before the motor stops, at least that is the word on the street. It would be nice to have one in the collection.

Bart
Who doesn't like your VX that thing is a BEAST! I think the ugly body is a fairly common trait of "good" economy cars. It's not designed to go fast, get lifted, be cool, or pick up chicks; so why bother making it look cool lol?

I think it'd be perfect for a collector like yourself, Bart. Someone who would really appreciate the Isuzu engineering inside it. And it would fit into your collection pretty well.

-Robert

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
TKEPA251 said:
I think it'd be perfect for a collector like yourself, Bart. Someone who would really appreciate the Isuzu engineering inside it. And it would fit into your collection pretty well.
I TOTALLY AGREE. Too bad she doesn't. :(

Bart

·
Registered
676 Posts
nfpgasmask said:
I TOTALLY AGREE. Too bad she doesn't. :(

Bart
O well lol maybe next time.

-Robert

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yea +1 on ugly, but charming in an ugly duckling kinda way! That I-Mark has pretty low miles on it, wonder who swooped it up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts