·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
^^^ yea true.
At $400 a year I bet someone is actively working to develop a fix to turn "off" the extensions that go against the business model.
I hear ya

·
Registered
3 Posts
88bronzetrooper said:
[Edit by Smiley]
Here's what the link looked like before...
[/Edit]

javascript:ShowImage('http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?
fg=000000&bg=FFFFFF&migration=1&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/
web/2109000-2109999/2109543_2_full.jpg',%20575,%20461);

·
Registered
11 Posts
I need help also. I don't uspoat picture forums so I'm not familiar with making the pictures smaller, since the site keeps saying mine are to big. I'm just using the choose file button and selecting pictures from my gallery. Am I doing it wrong?

·
Registered
1989 Isuzu Trooper
23 Posts
Oh I think I see what he means now, it took me a second to figure out where I can a attach a photo. In certain instances, I like the pictures in between the text, that way you can directly reference what you are talking about if you have multiple topics.

Attachments

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts
mattdk said:
Oh I think I see what he means now, it took me a second to figure out where I can a attach a photo. In certain instances, I like the pictures in between the text, that way you can directly reference what you are talking about if you have multiple topics.
There's a button to "place inline". That way, you can display them wherever you want in the text.

Yes, there are differing opinions about the best method. What's NOT debatable is that wherever your picture is (imageshack, photobucket, or here), that's who controls it. And a few years back, photobucket decided to change their terms of service, resulting in over a BILLION web images being disabled.

Jack

41 - 58 of 58 Posts