Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Amigo and never got a key fob when I bought it. I did the direction as of the first part #41 of the FAQ page and at the end of the programing the doors lock and unlock them selves like the directions say it will, then if I use my remote lock or unlock they will lock then unlock them selves then I can do that one more time and thats it after that it doesn't do anything at all. I doesn't matter if its the lock or unlock button I use it just cycles the lock down then back up.

Do I need to do the second part of the FAQ page? the first part said after the doors Lock and unlock and I use the remote twice I was done. Also the key fob I have is from a 2004 rodeo that is built into the key but since it does interact with the locks 2 times I would think its capable of working plus when I was looking online the key chain style fob said it would work from 1999 to 2004 so I would think the actual electronics would be the same.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just found some other info that said to cycle the key 3 times the second time not 5. When I do 3, the doors lock and then unlock buy them selves one time in stead of twice but the remote still does the same thing as in my first post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.