Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I know this is crazy but , does any one know of where i can find lighted spark plug wires for my engine 1988 2.6 4cyl.... i saw some advertized trhough TRIXTERS RACING in texas bt cant seem to contact them..And im not looking for the little ones tyou get to adapt to a motorcycle ....these are full length neon filled spark plug wires.....i have written a few people on line that deal with neon on line and havent gotten a hit yet ...all info is welcome and thanks in advance

crazy isuzu owner yup thats me

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I've never heard of such a thing but the first thing I thought of was buying 6 of those in-line spark testers. :lol:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Andrious said:
ok I know this is crazy but , does any one know of where i can find lighted spark plug wires for my engine 1988 2.6 4cyl.... i saw some advertized trhough TRIXTERS RACING in texas bt cant seem to contact them..And im not looking for the little ones tyou get to adapt to a motorcycle ....these are full length neon filled spark plug wires.....i have written a few people on line that deal with neon on line and havent gotten a hit yet ...all info is welcome and thanks in advance

crazy isuzu owner yup thats me
Glow and Go manufactured those for HDs. Believe some were marketed to Chevy/GM. Also hear the company is now defunct. Anyways, no wires available for your application.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.