Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just picked up a 96 Rodeo 3.2 for under 2k. It has 145k on it and has a few issues but nothing major. I will be taking some before and afters of it but I already have basic tune up (oil, plugs, filter etc.) taken care of since I got it Monday. I will be putting some pics up soon and hope to get the rear wheel studs on this weekend, it has a few broken ones. I am sure I will be asking questions. Glad I found the site!

Chris

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Welcome to the Zoo! :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome to the planet. So Carolina is starting to have a presence. I'll be in Myrtle prety soon. We have a house on the marsh were the two 17s come together. I may even bring the Trooper down. Get up with me and I'll have more info soon. Glad you've made it here!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I know exactly where you are talking about. And just let me know when you will be down. I am right off 44th ave N and work at Long Bay resort on 72. Real happy with progress with the Rodeo so far got rid of all the CEL codes (clogs in a few lines) and changed plugs, air filter, oil since I got it on Monday. Today my Pro Comps come so I won't look like a basketball everytime I hit a stout bump. Doing my wheel lugs today also so just need tires and out in the sand I go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.