Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, new to the forum, actually had to create a profile after unsuccessfully scouring the internet for hours trying to find a replacement hinge for the rear window (the pin that fits into the rear right window hinge fell out this evening and do you think I could find anything online that could tell me how to replace or fix it??). So came here to hopefully find someone who knows or can recommend a replacement hinge or just the hinge pin itself. Thanks in advance folks!

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,713 Posts
IrishManPDX said:
Hi there, new to the forum, actually had to create a profile after unsuccessfully scouring the internet for hours trying to find a replacement hinge for the rear window (the pin that fits into the rear right window hinge fell out this evening and do you think I could find anything online that could tell me how to replace or fix it??). So came here to hopefully find someone who knows or can recommend a replacement hinge or just the hinge pin itself. Thanks in advance folks!
Welcome. Please give us a hint as to what you're driving. ;)

Jack

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, that would probably be helpful alright! I'm driving a 1999 Isuzu rodeo LS, 4 door (3.2l V6). It's the right hand side rear window hinge that's missing it's pin.

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,713 Posts
Ahh. I thought it might be a SpaceCab, and there's one of those in a salvage yard near me.

Jack

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Worries, I find it impossible to find that pin though, the minute you type in rear window hinge or pin, all online searches bring up are the rear passenger doors. Managed to locate 1 seller with the hinge for sale, although it was an unknown year, so hopefully it will work, even if I have to pull it apart. Worst comes to worst, I'll fabricate something, just would be nice to know the part size for something as simple as a hinge pin!

Thanks for your help and reminding me to set up my signature!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts