Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Nice pics!

What part of the country are you in? That area reminds me of the Blue Mountains. I've got some relies in the Brisbane area. We finally made it over for a few weeks some years back.

Beautiful country!

Welcome to the Planet 8)

Andre

/edit/ I just noticed the Perth 4x4 sticker on your rig. I guess you're on the other side of the country. Never made it over there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Starchild said:
Nice pics!

What part of the country are you in? That area reminds me of the Blue Mountains. I've got some relies in the Brisbane area. We finally made it over for a few weeks some years back.

Beautiful country!

Welcome to the Planet 8)

Andre

/edit/ I just noticed the Perth 4x4 sticker on your rig. I guess you're on the other side of the country. Never made it over there.
Am definately on the other side! WA is my base and Perth4x4 is where I hangout!!! Lotsa great country over here be worth a while be in' heere LOL

Cheers

·
Registered
808 Posts
Man that thing sure flexes nice :shock:

and you only have on a 3" Calmini lift?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rezkid said:
Man that thing sure flexes nice :shock:

and you only have on a 3" Calmini lift?
Thats with the rear sway bar taken off aswell! Due to the fact that a bracket broke when I was testing the calmini lift!!!

Ohwell!!! You get that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just ordered my winch bar from Calmini and getting a snorkel fitted in 2wks!!!

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.