Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I am from Bosnia and I own a 1995 Opel Monterey TDI 4WD. :D :D

It gets me from point A to point B, and is a good little truck but I have no Isuzu Opel to play with when wheeling.

I from Bosnia, and my truck came from Netherlands. I buy off eBay.

My old Montero blow up on me while 4 wheeling with friends :oops: :oops:

I am happy to be here and hope many modifications to my Monterey :D :D

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Welcome to the Zoo 8)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome. I had a family from Bosnia stay with me during the Bosnian war. Hope things are getting back to normal over there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello All, and thanks for the welcome.

I am a soldier in Bosnia, and I plan for my discharge soon and then I am moving to America, with my family.
I know alot of english, and my accent doesn't get in the way too much, so I hope I survive.

My Monterey died. Timing belt snapped on the 3.0, sending the gutless wonder's valves into the piston's.
So my friend, good friend of mine, find and retreive a 1994 Monterey LTD, 3.2L Petrol and auto 4L30E transmission. Then I began modification. I found heated leather front seats, and wired them in, then sold my old front seats. My rear one was leather already. I also, after looking through some trooper threads on the forum, added in some OME 929 Springs, and cranked my front bars to achieve some lift, then added in some 285/75/15 tires, Bridgestone Dueler A/T tires. They look great.

I also took my roof rack from my Montero, and had my friend weld/fabricate, some mounting pieces for the tray so it could mount. I then added some Hella 250w Lights. 4 in the front, 1 on each side. 6 total. My friend, he advised to add in an extra battery, So we did some electrical work, and added in a Red Optima battery. I will run most extra stuff like fan's, lights, winch (coming soon), off of the front.

Anyway, this LTD has many more options than my old Monterey (well, not too old).

Thank you all for the welcome, and Blazers, yes we are returning to normal, but the scars still remain from the horrible things that happened. Luckily, my family isn't blood bosnian, we are from America, but we moved here in the 80's, and I am now going to rejoin my family for the first time since 1996. :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts