Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case this is'nt common knowledge, I just found a company who makes headers for the 3.2LDOHC Isuzus-98-02. This does'nt do people like me much good(96 3.2SOHC), but I just thought I'd shoot this out there for anyone interested. The company's name is Pacesetter Exhaust and they've got a pretty decent website. Anyway for you Second Gen guys looking for 3.2L headers-Good Hunting!

ToddZ-Hawaii

·
Registered
46 Posts
I saw those also, the only problem is the price. If Im not mistaken they cost around 450.00 dollars. I dont know if we all put in orders that we could get the price to come down. It would be interesting to see if we could.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Due to extra cash given by Santa i am now in the market headers, as well as the full cat back system from dynomax. My main quesyion is the benefit of armor coat vs normal painted headers. I will not be showing the hearders off so looks arent important. Any info will help.

·
Registered
480 Posts
just something to keep in mind, to my knowledge headers have to be installed on the engine while it is out of the vehicle. Some one on teh wire mentioned that the clearence in the compartment is too little to get the headers on or off. Might want to look into it cause that would be a super expensive mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.