Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on FB, just thought I'd take the time to say Happy Birthday to yet another member of the forum that goes out of his way to keep us 'ZuHeads able to do what we love to do!

Happy Birthday, Joe! Hope it's a good one :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Mediamonkey11 said:
Saw this on FB, just thought I'd take the time to say Happy Birthday to yet another member of the forum that goes out of his way to keep us 'ZuHeads able to do what we love to do!

Happy Birthday, Joe! Hope it's a good one :)
:eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Happy Birthday bud!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
If it's the same Joe, we toasted him in Moab with bubble gum flavor vodka. I was surprised at how good it was. So again Happy B'day Joe.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
:eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - shucks.

I just noticed this post, and late as I am, (what is it, almost June???!!! Gack!) I am glad to say that my 65th was reserved, refined and cultured - and some sobbing.

The 'reserved' part was the fine wine of some decent age; the 'refined' part was the white sugar in my oatmeal and the 'cultured' part is the marble countertops I got to install on my 65th.

But getting back to ME - I really appreciate the thoughts and posts here from youse guys.

Late is so much better then never - and NO - I am not taking a dirt nap yet nor have plans for one very soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts