Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thursday, October 20th ~ Sunday, October 23rd.
(with the Main Days being Friday and Saturday)

As always, this IS NOT exclusively an Isuzu event…
We welcome ALL 4-wheel-drive fanatics, no matter what brand of vehicle you happen to drive...
(as long as you can behave yourself, and know how to play well with others! :p )

News, Information, and Updates:

ATTENDANCE:

Attendees:

:thumbup: DRaider90 -- Dodge Raider
:thumbup: JLEMOND -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: 88BronzeTrooper -- Isuzu Trooper
+++ Dad -- Nissan Xterra
+++ Friend -- Ford Ranger
:thumbup: Van -- Isuzu P'up
:thumbup: Hack -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: reran -- Isuzu Spacecab P'up
:thumbup: buffy -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: 2002Trooper4Me -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: Slainer -- Isuzu Something
:thumbup: sassee -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: MikeyDub -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: FTen -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: LTC Don -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: Ekholm1997 -- Isuzu Rodeo
:thumbup: Smiley -- Isuzu Trooper
:thumbup: tommyR/bamaboyz -- Some Kind of Isuzu(s)
:thumbup: Smiley -- Isuzu Trooper

^^^ Your Name Here ^^^

The ˜MAYBE or MAYBE NOT List:

:?: Squatch

The No Longer Able to Attend List:

:sad5: Med!c

CAMPING:

Reserved Campsites:

30 ~ Van
34 ~ Mario
32 ~ Jerry
29 ~ Med!c????
28 ~ Wayne
29 ~ Ron
41 ~ Tommy R

* Lets try to keep our group as close together as possible this trip.

*** UPDATES SOON ***

WEATHER:

COMING IN OCTOBER

UPDATED: N/A

TRAIL PASSES:

DIRECTIONS:

Google Maps for the Eldorado Outpost - Located just outside of the trails.

Trail Map:

Trail Guides:

Haven't been on all the trails at Uwharrie? Or maybe this trip will be your first time out, here we have some basic information on the trails up at Uwharrie. (Last updated 11/06/09)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INFORMATION CENTER:

Find out some of the important tips to help enjoy your Uwharrie trip! Great for those new/newer to Uwharrie.

~~~~~~~~~~

THINGS TO BRING:

GROUP DINNERS:

DETAILS COMING SOON

MERCHANDISE:

OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE COMING SOON

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES & NEW INFORMATION

LEGAL DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
As always, this will be a completely un-sponsored and unofficial ‘event’... No clubs or organizations will be overseeing the activities… This is simply going to be a bunch of friends and online acquaintances getting together for a weekend of fun, good food, and lots of off-road amusement.

ALL attendees will be utterly and solely responsible for themselves and the guests within their individual group(s) (including all vehicles and equipment), and shall be expected to abide by the laws, rules, and policies set-down by our true hosts, the United States Forestry Service and the people of the great state of North Carolina.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
DRaider90 said:

Thursday, October 20th ~ Sunday, October 23rd.
(with the Main Days being Friday and Saturday)

As always, this IS NOT exclusively an Isuzu event…
We welcome ALL 4-wheel-drive fanatics, no matter what brand of vehicle you happen to drive...
(as long as you can behave yourself, and know how to play well with others! :p )

News, Information, and Updates:

ATTENDANCE:

Attendees:

:thumbup: DRaider90 -- Dodge Raider

J LEMOND TROOPER
^^^ Your Name Here ^^^

The ˜MAYBE or MAYBE NOT List:

:?: NONE YET

The No Longer Able to Attend List:

:sad5: NONE YET

CAMPING:

Reserved Campsites:

?? ~ NONE YET

J LEMOND SPACE 32
* Lets try to keep our group as close together as possible this trip.

*** UPDATES SOON ***

WEATHER:

COMING IN OCTOBER

UPDATED: N/A

TRAIL PASSES:

DIRECTIONS:

Google Maps for the Eldorado Outpost - Located just outside of the trails.

Trail Map:

Trail Guides:

Haven't been on all the trails at Uwharrie? Or maybe this trip will be your first time out, here we have some basic information on the trails up at Uwharrie. (Last updated 11/06/09)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INFORMATION CENTER:

Find out some of the important tips to help enjoy your Uwharrie trip! Great for those new/newer to Uwharrie.

~~~~~~~~~~

THINGS TO BRING:

GROUP DINNERS:

DETAILS COMING SOON

MERCHANDISE:

OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE COMING SOON

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES & NEW INFORMATION

LEGAL DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
As always, this will be a completely un-sponsored and unofficial ‘event’... No clubs or organizations will be overseeing the activities… This is simply going to be a bunch of friends and online acquaintances getting together for a weekend of fun, good food, and lots of off-road amusement.

ALL attendees will be utterly and solely responsible for themselves and the guests within their individual group(s) (including all vehicles and equipment), and shall be expected to abide by the laws, rules, and policies set-down by our true hosts, the United States Forestry Service and the people of the great state of North Carolina.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Eli,

Jerry has site 32 and I have site 34.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Count me and my Spacecab in as well. :D

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
reran said:
IF YOU PARK THAT SPACE CAB BUT THE SIDE OF THE DRIVE WITH THE DRIVERS SIDE FACING THE WOODS , NO ONE WILL SEE THE SMASHED IN BED , YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CARE FULL PARKING, I ONLY HAVE A 50X75 FT PARKING SLAB WITH NO OTHER CARS ON IT AND YOU STILL GET CLOBBERED

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
JLEMOND said:
reran said:
IF YOU PARK THAT SPACE CAB BUT THE SIDE OF THE DRIVE WITH THE DRIVERS SIDE FACING THE WOODS , NO ONE WILL SEE THE SMASHED IN BED , YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CARE FULL PARKING, I ONLY HAVE A 50X75 FT PARKING SLAB WITH NO OTHER CARS ON IT AND YOU STILL GET CLOBBERED
Next time, I'll have to park behind the shop and take the long walk back up the hill. Ya'd think I'd be safe parking with over 3700sf of empty space. But I guess if there are other drivers out there, anything can happen. :lol:

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
reran said:
Next time, I'll have to park behind the shop and take the long walk back up the hill. Ya'd think I'd be safe parking with over 3700sf of empty space. But I guess if there are other drivers out there, anything can happen. :lol:
Exactly how big is that space cab? Sounds like it may be the size of an 18 wheeler, or bigger.

I think that you should blame Jerry for his obviously terrible spotting. His eyes must be starting to go.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Hack said:
reran said:
Exactly how big is that space cab? Sounds like it may be the size of an 18 wheeler, or bigger.

I think that you should blame Jerry for his obviously terrible spotting. His eyes must be starting to go.
HEY I WASNT EVEN AROUND WHEN HE PARKED ,

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
reran said:

SO YOU ADMIT IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT SPOTTING PROPERLY! :lol:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Hack said:
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
reran said:

LOL, WELL I SUPPOSE IF YOU LOOK AT IT THAT WAY , I SHOULD HAVE MADE HIM PARK DOWN BEHIND THE SHOP IN THE WOODS,

ARE YOU A LEFT WING POLITICIAN HAHAHAA

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
JLEMOND said:
Hack said:
reran said:

LOL, WELL I SUPPOSE IF YOU LOOK AT IT THAT WAY , I SHOULD HAVE MADE HIM PARK DOWN BEHIND THE SHOP IN THE WOODS,

ARE YOU A LEFT WING POLITICIAN HAHAHAA
Ok, wait a minute! Before this fender bender turns into a mega sega of enormous proportions. The Spacecab was parked & unoccupied, on a tiny spot in the far reaches of Jerry's huge parking pad, and we were both at the gun show (oops, is that not PC?) when it got clobbered by a preoccupied driver that shall remain nameless (to protect the guilty). So, should Jerry, the Savior & Protector of all Isuzu, have been there to spot and guide the 'distracted driver' safely past my Spacecab? Probably. Should He have also foreseen this unfortunate incident? Of course, the All Knowing, should have anticipated it and instructed me to park down behind the shop in the woods. However, in his all knowing & benevolent fashion, He saw beyond the anguish of crushed/crunched sheetmetal and the inconvenience of an insurance claim. He saw an insurance settlement that yielded me additional funds to assist me in my endeavor to bring life back to my worn and weary Spacecab. So all's well that ends well. Good night and may God Bless. :wink:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
:laughing3:

Well, I hope to see all of you there! It is very likely that I will have to be in court Friday morning. If this happens I will be driving down afterwards. I will book a site soon.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
I'll take camp site 29.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
OK, I just booked site 35 for Thurs-Sun. If things stay the way they are it will be availible for squatters Thurs night. But be aware that I will be rolling in with "Casa De Doublewide" Friday afternoon so don't block my drive and leave plenty of room for the camper!! :lol: It wouldn't be the first vehicle I have hooked a strap to and drug out of a spot they weren't suppose to be parked in! :lol: I would have loved to have seen that guy/girls face when they found their car in the middle of the lot when they parked in a covered space belonging to me.

Hey Smiley... WE NEED MORE COWBELL!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
We'll be there as the wifey asked about it last night. I'll let her pick a site as she didn't like my last choice (even though it was all that was available) I'll have Red and the SLX for sure, maybe Blackie if I get him back with the living before then.

ernie

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
sassee said:
We'll be there as the wifey asked about it last night. I'll let her pick a site as she didn't like my last choice (even though it was all that was available) I'll have Red and the SLX for sure, maybe Blackie if I get him back with the living before then.

ernie
HEY ERNIE , I WILL BRING BACK YOUR BIG STORAGE BOX ,WHEN I COME UP JERRY

1 - 20 of 259 Posts