Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is supposed to be a total eclipse of the moon on Jan 31, It will be a partial here in the east, But it will also be a Supermoon. Hack and I are planning to watch this from on top a mountain in GWNF weather permitting. We'll probably meet the night before at Hone Quarry Campground. This is midweek so I know that will rule out a few folks that have to work. But let us know if you want to join us.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Wish I could join you. That is my birthday, so it would be an epic way to celebrate. Baby Anna, and work have me pretty tied down at the moment, but there will be plenty of time for exploring and teaching her the ways of the woods to come... She is a blessing.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might even have to do a weekend trip this spring just to get some folks out!

Mike I hope things are going well for you.

This trip is up in the air. Hack is out due to family obligations. I still intend to try and make it depending on the weather. I'm overdue for a camping trip. It been over a month now! :lol:

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
squatch said:
Hack is out due to family obligations. I still intend to try and make it depending on the weather. I'm overdue for a camping trip. It been over a month now! :lol:
Have fun. I'll be camping out in hospitals and rehab facilities helping my mom recover from hip replacement surgery. Obviously, Id rather be at GWNF.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since there doesn't seem to be any interest in this. I think I'll probably camp a little closer to home for the super moon.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
:( :( :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you end up in the GWNF again, drop me a line, I'm not far away. I've not attempted any of the trails, though it would be fun to do, assuming a bone stock 2002 Trooper can comfortably handle it without likelihood of damage...

Wesley

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Yes, a stock Trooper will do just fine. I hope to do a trip this summer, but have a lot going on right now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sounds good...though I will first need to get the front differential repaired so I can regain 4wd capability. :-( And before that, need to get the trailer wiring figured out (probably yet another bad tail light converter) so we can take the travel trailer to the beach in July...and today I found that apparently another stupid mouse has chewed on the fresh/recirc door foam and gotten it into the squirrel cage blower fan fins and made it noisy...it's always something! :) And yeah, I know what you mean, I think our summer is mostly booked already...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.