Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , name is Kevin, and I've had me a 98 Amigo for about a year now, it's not 4wd, and it's just a 2.2, but I don't have a need for all that, as I'm a city rat, just liked the look of the car, and the fact that it's a convertible (and I needed something semi-reliable that I could work on at a decent price at the time). I like funky cars, and my other convertible is a Fiat x1/9 . Glad i found this site, as No one seems to know a lot about them. Ok, going to the tech section now- got a fuel pump question

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Welcome, welcome!!! You'll find all the info you need here!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome. Would love to see pics of the amigo, the fiat too. I like funky cars too.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Klevin said:
Hey , name is Kevin, and I've had me a 98 Amigo for about a year now, it's not 4wd, and it's just a 2.2, but I don't have a need for all that, as I'm a city rat, just liked the look of the car, and the fact that it's a convertible (and I needed something semi-reliable that I could work on at a decent price at the time). I like funky cars, and my other convertible is a Fiat x1/9 . Glad i found this site, as No one seems to know a lot about them. Ok, going to the tech section now- got a fuel pump question
Welcome to the ZUU.

I'm sure you'll find your answers here. As well as a few friends you never knew you had.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome, man. Pretty new here myself, but they are a good bunch of guys!

·
Registered
310 Posts
We need an event in the Kentucky/West Virginia/Tennessee area. :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
bek said:
We need an event in the Kentucky/West Virginia/Tennessee area. :)
+1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts