Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just realized I surpassed 300 post. Thank all of you for your insight and knowledge. I've owned many o' offroad trucks but I for once I am really trying to become acquainted with this one. The Jeeps and 4X4s I've owned have always been taken care of by shops. I've found that you guys really know what you're talking about and really care for all the guys who come in as newbies. I really do thank all of you for being such a great group of guys.

Robert

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
That's what we are here for, cheers!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
We got a good thing here. I was just browsing another automotive forum where the regulars were putting down a newb for not knowing something. "If you don't know, but a #^&ing book! We're not gonna hold your hand through this!"

That discourages people from seeking knowledge. Knowledge comes from people willing to share it without ridicule. There was a time in my life when I didn't even know what a spark plug was for.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
I hate that about some of my other forums. People that scream "use the search button" could have spent the same amount of time on answering the question. I understand some questions are very annoying when they are asked everyday, but alot of times you have to go through 100 posts just to find the answer, now THAT is annoying.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
There are some good guys here. Im just as thankful as you.

Big salute to the zu veterans.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
go f' a dolphin!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, lay off the dolphins you guys. I've been looking at VWs for quite a while so I lurk over on VWvortex, those guys are dickholes. This place truly is for Isuzu freaks young and old. If I buy the GTI I'll never join that place. You're either not low enough or you don't have enough powa!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
LOL I'd join just in case you need certain info but just troll it

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you've never been ther look at the MKVI forums. There are maybe 20 guys that just bash everyone on ther if they aren't praying to the masters. Just sad. I like the idea of a place I can get info and be an idiot and not be scared to ask.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
I'm on a few sites like that. half the time those same people really don't know anything, they just go off what some "elder" member says and calls it gold

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
? huh

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.