Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my friend comes over today on his Heep, asking me to go wheel a bit out at his uncles place. we head out and start playing. all is well for about 30 minuites, then it started getting mushy. i go through one hole and bottom out. ok, no big deal, he can just gove me a push and ill be out. Nope! he got the jeep bogged, leaving us stranded. we try the self extraction methods to no avail, then start calling everyone we knew. after some calls, i had a chezy z71 out there. he got the jeep out, then moved to me and got stuck himself. the jeeps gets stuck again. my dad finally got home from work and came out. he managed to get the jeep out. so now, theres 2 vehicles stuck in the bottom of a not so dried up lakebed. a f-250 diesel is coming out tomorrow to hopefully get us out of that mess. (note to self: no more mud!) hope im not alone in my sorrow.

·
Registered
68 Posts
mud's fun...doing this often hurts my wallet pretty bad though...he he he

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
:lol: At the risk of repeating myself...I HATE MUD.!!!!

Have fun cleaning up. :wink:

Jim

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no cameras were present at the time. nothing was broke either. today, i got a guy to come out with a tractor. he got the chevy out fine. then he tried getting the trooper and got the tractor stuck. he had to rent a backhoe to get his tractor out. so now, everything is out of the muck, and i'm short 300 bucks. i promise from now on, no more mud for me. i'll just contain myself until uwharrie :D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that was getting 2 breaks on prices. the guy with the tractor is a friend of my parents, so theres one break, then the guy he rented the backhoe cut him a break. if i had called a towing company, id be dead or would have donated my trooper to the bottom of a old drained out pond.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.