Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Troop was bought new by my Aunt and Uncle, sold to parents, and now I have it.
These little goodies apparently stuck with it. Found them while digging around in the manual-book-case-thing.
I never had a car with booklets on how to drive a four wheel drive and OEM brochures and stuff. Thought it was neat-o.

·
Registered
523 Posts
damn.....all I found was a well used roach clip.....with the roach still present! Thought the previous owner kinda looked like a hippy chic!!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Nice! I still have all my original manuals and what not.

What suprises me is the owners manual in my sisters Saturn. It is so in depth with detail and pictures.
And tutorials on basic service procedures, I thought that was neat and very helpful.
It tells you pretty much anything you needed to know about maintaining the car and then some.
Stuff that I am sure the average owner would just read as gibberish. :lol:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I've got the same stuff. Read that supplement about 4x4 system. It talks about installing aftermarket lift kits (and strongly encourages you not to).

Cool!

Jeremy, looks like you changed your profile pic? Giving the Rodeo some love?
:p

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I like to read the first couple of pages of the owners manual...makes you feel good after spending a lot of money on a brand new car :lol:
"congratulations on your purchase of your new isuzu trooper!"
AH! yes they word them in such a way to make you feel good about it

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tatohead said:
I've got the same stuff. Read that supplement about 4x4 system. It talks about installing aftermarket lift kits (and strongly encourages you not to).

Cool!

:p
Interesting, I will do that.
And if the cars came from the factory with heavier springs I wouldn't have to :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
What a treasure! I've got all the original manuals and tire warranties that came with mine also. I've actually gone into the user manual for info on lubricants and service schedules.

As for the discouragement on installing lift kits, They don't want to be sued if some fool lifts the rig and then goes out on the high way and rolls it cause the center of gravity has been changed. If they warn you not to do it and you do it anyway the company is safe from law suits if you get hurt because you lifted the truck.

Its for those idiots who caused companies to tell people not to iron their clothes while wearing them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've got all the original manuals & pamphlets too....and I bought my Amigo used in 2007!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Got all of my manuals and pamphlets. My Rodeo even has some theft system called "Silencer" installed on it and I have the manual for that too.

I had a 97 Grand Cherokee about 4 years ago and that even had the factory sound system tuning tape with it! I thought that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Bullitt930 said:
I'm in the same boat. Got all of my manuals and pamphlets. My Rodeo even has some theft system called "Silencer" installed on it and I have the manual for that too.

I had a 97 Grand Cherokee about 4 years ago and that even had the factory sound system tuning tape with it! I thought that was pretty cool.
My rodeo came with all the manuals including one for the cd changer and one for the security system.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.