Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past two weeks my Amigo has survived two Nor'easters and taken them like a champ. The thing is so damn fun in the snow i dont think i can bring my self to drive anything else. It drove in over 12 inches of snow here in lovely Portland Maine this morning and never missed a step. I tried to throw the rear end out and it wouldnt break loose. I think in the morning ill go snow bank hunting and see just how far it will go before getting stuck.

Long story short, God Bless Isuzu.

·
Registered
558 Posts
i have the same experiences whith my LUV. It will go where you need it to, not fast but it gets you there. I can through the rear when ever i whant to (its a single wall pickup bed) but it dosnt do it unless i try. Its the greatest vehicle i have ever driven or riden in, i hope my trooper lives up to the "LUV standard" :lol:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah Boooyyyy!!!
We love our ZuZus! I just got back from blasting up a snowbound dirt road in 10 degree weather and 40 knot winds at the top of the world! (the Pacific anyway...) the summit of Mauna Kea mountain-Big Island Hawaii 14.000 feet up!! and my little Rodeo was just beggin for more! Flyin' through 3 feet of snowfilled craters nearly Three miles up-Indescribable!!! Isuzus 4Xs make driving what it should be..FUN!!!
ToodZ-Big Island-Hawaii

96 Rodeo 4X 3.2L SOHC 3"lift, Pro Comp ES300s B-Stone Mud Terrains, K&N Filter, Grill/Brush Guard, driving lights and a can of Whupass!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.