Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gauging interest
I will be going back to the pullapart and they have a nice 10990 blue LS trooper.I know they will crush it soon so if anyone needs the chrome door handles or trim,let me know and i will pull it for you,
handles run about $10 each.trim is $2 a foot.
only trim missing is the piece that runs between the passenger side wheels on the bottom.everything else is there and in decent shape.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
If they have the "bezel" on the front end of the console in which a factory clock resides, I could use it and the screws / nuts which attach the clock to the bezel. My base model console has a deep square recess for holding stuff (which I plan on keeping). The fancier clock equipped console has the "bezel" in place of the square open storage bin. Also :) , if that is there, I could used about 4-6 inches of the wires w/ connector into which the small wiring harness coming from the clock plugs into. I'm assuming mine probably has the factory wiring in place, however, I have not yet removed the console to confirm that, thus, the desire for the section of wires w/ connector.

thanks,
shooter

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shooter said:
If they have the "bezel" on the front end of the console in which a factory clock resides, I could use it and the screws / nuts which attach the clock to the bezel. My base model console has a deep square recess for holding stuff (which I plan on keeping). The fancier clock equipped console has the "bezel" in place of the square open storage bin. Also :) , if that is there, I could used about 4-6 inches of the wires w/ connector into which the small wiring harness coming from the clock plugs into. I'm assuming mine probably has the factory wiring in place, however, I have not yet removed the console to confirm that, thus, the desire for the section of wires w/ connector.

thanks,
shooter
didnt have the clock in it.sorry

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
shooter said:

thanks,
shooter
That's cool. I appreciate the offer. Rarely is a 1st gen trooper available for parts from B'ham to the Tenn. line.

thanks again

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shooter said:
88BamaTrooper said:
shooter said:

thanks,
shooter
That's cool. I appreciate the offer. Rarely is a 1st gen trooper available for parts from B'ham to the Tenn. line.

thanks again
come to think of it,when i had my console out swapping ecu's,i guess that open connector i saw was for a clock? I wondered what that went to. :?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Does it have cruise control, power locks and windows? Also how is the interior? Specifically the seats.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Star Blazers said:
Does it have cruise control, power locks and windows? Also how is the interior? Specifically the seats.
i think it had cruise,and the power options.
seats aren't the LS style with the armrests though.it has standard seats.
and driver seat is worn like most.

·
Registered
571 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
Star Blazers said:
i think it had cruise,and the power options.
seats aren't the LS style with the armrests though.it has standard seats.
and driver seat is worn like most.
Bummer about the seats. That's surprising it doesn't have the captains chairs considering it's an LS. I definitely need a cruise control switch, and I also really need the passenger door wire for the power locks. Check to see if the cruise control still has a working spring it in whenever you turn it. Mine works but the spring in it is bad. I want one with a good spring. If I was you man I would grab all those power window switches. Those things are getting scarce, even on ebay. If I have enough money leftover after I get my new a/c compressor installed tomorrow I would likely buy them from you to keep as spares. If not I'm sure someone else would. It only takes a little water for those switches to go bad. I've had 3 go bad on me in the past 4 years.

Also what is the interior color?

Here's a photo of the wire for the power locks I was talking about. Notice the clip on the bottom right side of my wire is broken and corroded. That clip goes on the joint on the locking mechanism (right below where the knob sticks out the top right of the door).

·
Registered
437 Posts
i will take what you listed for.. trim and door handles.. 15229

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1988trooper2auto said:
i will take what you listed for.. trim and door handles.. 15229
door handles are spoken for
i will let you know on the trim if i get to it b4 they crush it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.