Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need the snap in sunshade for 98 amigo, also looking for 2 center consoles, the one with shift boot, and the other with storage box- unbroken

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm with ya, man. I need a shade for a 2001 Rodeo Sport, if anyone reading wants to sell theirs. It's been brutal this summer!

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
bek said:
I'm with ya, man. I need a shade for a 2001 Rodeo Sport, if anyone reading wants to sell theirs. It's been brutal this summer!
Move to Washington state.

Still cold and rainy here.

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have 2 shades from a 99 Amigo that I can part with, not sure how much shipping would be though :shock:

·
Registered
105 Posts
i have a shade in a 98 rodeo. i think this might slide back, dont know if this does you guys any good. pm me if it does.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey guys, I now have one of Norm's '99 Amigo sunroof shades for sale. It is a little smaller than the one for my 2001 Rodeo Sport... I think it might be the rear sunroof (do you guys have a rear sunroof in a '99 Amigo??). Send me a message if interested. Just want to get my money back is all, not trying to make a profit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this thread is from last Summer , but I just got a 99 Amigo and could sure use a rear sunshade . If these are nolonger available , does anyone know where I might could get one ?
Thanks ,
Bill

·
Registered
310 Posts
Not offhand. Sorry man, just sold mine a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had the same issue. Before finding my shade in the junk yard, I was gonna find an extra sunroof in a yard since they are more common, and spray it with window tint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.