Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I see ALOT of German Isuzu webpages, Im stationed in Germany and would LOVE to come back with something most people cant have. Whats good to get and looks different from a German Isuzu then a US Isuzu? I have a 99 Rodeo.

-Thanx.

·
Registered
327 Posts
HEATON said:
OK so I see ALOT of German Isuzu webpages, Im stationed in Germany and would LOVE to come back with something most people cant have. Whats good to get and looks different from a German Isuzu then a US Isuzu? I have a 99 Rodeo.

-Thanx.
Bring back a Diesel D-Max.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well hmm.. If so it be EU spec, and wouldnt pass the US inspections and I wouldnt be allowed to be it back anyways unless I changed the Glass and Alot of other BS, I was trying to be a lil bit more realistic, but Thanx Anyways..

·
Registered
808 Posts
how about that sweet 3.0L DI Turbo found in the D-Max?? I know you can't find any of those over here, I'm sure you could find a way of sticking it in your Rodeo :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
OK â€" in all seriousness…
You might consider stocking-up on the following:

OPEL grill badges
OPEL ‘Lightning Bolt’ hood badges
FRONTERA fender badges (also FRONTERA SPORT)
FRONTERA tailgate badges (also FRONTERA SPORT)

I’ve already spent about $35.00 + shipping to acquire some OPEL badges, and I’m still looking for the side and rear Frontera pieces. --- You certainly wouldn’t get rich selling them, but there are a few of us here in the U.S. that are trying to do a cosmetic ‘Euro-conversion’ on our Rodeos and Rodeo Sports. ;)

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
601 Posts
HEATON said:
Whats good to get and looks different from a German Isuzu then a US Isuzu?
-Thanx.
How about a 2006 Isuzu SUV? Seeing how Troopers ended production in 2002 and Rodeos ended in 2004/5 a German 2006 would sure look different. Sorry folks but the GM built Ascender doesn't count.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.