Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 LSE and have wanted to change out the dash gauge faces. I particularly like the white faces offered on many other autos. Not much luck finding anything on the aftermarket for this generation Rodeo, and have heard getting the white gauge faces from Isuzu (used on the Rodeo Sport) are pricey from Isuzu. Has anyone found a product out there?

Second, is replacing the gauge faces a simple task? I am not much of a DIY guy, little tools and fear of cracking the dash face components.

Thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Check out this search on ebay. They have several options for you. Some of the descriptions suggest professional installation. I've been interested in doing this also, but I wanted to wait until someone else did to see how they look. Make sure you post pics if you change 'em out! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
FWIW... be sure to inquire about returns with the person posting the auction. I inquired about the 98 model because the auction lists 99 and up. I was told that the dimensions for the 98 are different. I have yet to confirm this but, it might be prudent to ask about returns anyway.
Anyone able to confirm / deny the info I was provided?

TIA

·
Registered
591 Posts
The only difference I can think of between 1998-2002 gauge clusters is 1998 maybe even 1999 had the old mechanical roller/dial type odometer, and the newer rodeos have digital odometers. 2003-2004 have the same layout as 2002, but slighly redesigned gauge faces. G/luck
Joel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.