Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Imagine if it already had good quality tools ready to go! I'm kinda sadden that none of you guys came up with it first.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If you can make one for less, go for it. That is an ingenious piece of fab work. I'd pay a hundred bucks for it.
Jay

rodeo joe said:
Cool Idea but $99.99 :shock:

At Quadratec.com
http://www.quadratec.com/products/14072_0002_07.htm

Not sure I'd spend that for a rather small tool box cool as it is. Humm I do have a B'day coming up though. Should I add it to my wish list?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I like it more each time see it.

I do get a funny mental picture of some waisted moron running out of gas and pouring his tools in the gas tank. :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
superrstrooper said:
seems like it would be loud full of tools on the trail.
Probably, but I think any steel tool box full of tools is loud on the trails. I would guess with this, if you had a carrier, you would have it on the outside of your vehicle beside your matching gas cans.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
pretty neat! it only needs strap to hold down tools
Probably, but I think any steel tool box full of tools is loud on the trails.
These problems can be fixed with rags wrapped around the tools and tied or bungee strapped. Plus you always need a rag to wipe off your hands and tools.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I was going to say that, over here the gas is more valuable than the tools, you would need to leave the cap off to make it look empty :lol:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I like the idea because it would free up a little space inside.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.