Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a question, I bought my rodeo and it was the man! one day i think i got a tank full of water :evil: at the local puffin stop. and i lost all my power and eventually no start. after my dads crazy ideas of what was wrong with it. i finally did what i wanted to do and that was to take the injectors out. when i did this they were plugged full of rust... after i got it all fixed the rodeo came to life (more power then it had when i got it) now i have done this cleaning several times with the change of the fuel pump, fuel line filter, everything to do with the fuel line..... but it still gets plugged after awhile. im about to hit my 5th time taking it apart to clean them and i really dont want to. it takes me about 2 and 1/2 hours to remove everything and clean the injectors and fuel rail then reassemble.

let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i have replaced the fuel filter everytime i clean the injectors the only thing is i havent acctuall cleaned inside of the gase tank. how would i go about that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.